Crafts Fair (Dec 5 & 6)
Grand Menorah Lighting (Dec 7)
Christmas Tree Lighting (Dec 8)
Hoboken City Hall Holiday Crafts Fair
Saturday & Sunday, December 5th & 6th
11am to 5pm; Free admission
Hoboken City Hall
94 Washington Street, on 3 floors
Featuring artwork & unique handcrafted gift items by local crafters & artisans including: jewelry, art, notecards, jewelry boxes, silk felted scarves & leather bags, hand knits: scarves, shawls, hats, sweaters, blankets & baby items, candles, soaps & body products, organic honey products, locally harvested herbal teas, photography, holiday ornaments, hair accessories, pictures frames, mirrors, stuffed dolls, essential oils, fashion for women & children, quilts, artisanal food products, and much more.
• Free photos with Santa taken by Kelly Photo Boutique
• Sunday Dec. 6, 11am to 5pm , in front of City HallMeet Mrs. Claus. She will be doing face painting both days on the 2nd floor.
• The Green Pear Cafe will be selling coffee, tea, sweets & sandwiches on the 2nd floor
• Have your gifts wrapped by Jamie Fundinger at her table on the ground floor.
• Caroling by Girl Scout Junior Troop 12023, Saturday, December 5th, 3-4pm, in front of City Hall
Just 3 blocks from all public transportation including: NJ Transit trains & buses, NY Waterway Ferries and Hudson Bergen Light Rail
For parking information, visit http://enjoyhoboken.com/plan-your-trip/where-to-park/
For more information call 201-420-2207
The Annual Grand Menorah Lighting
Monday, December 7th at 6:00pm
City Hall, 94 Washington Street
Grand public menorah lighting
Sufganiyot (donuts), Levivot (Latkes), dreidels, light up necklaces, chocolate gelt, music and dancing.. Free event for the entire Community.
For more info http://www.chabadhoboken.com/templates/articlecco_cdo/aid/3131986/jewish/Chanukah-City-Hall.htm
Hoboken City Hall Christmas Tree Lighting
Tuesday, December 8th • 5:00pm
Outside in front of City Hall, 94 Washington Street
Local school children & performers singing favorite Christmas songs with Host & MC, Elvis the Elf, appearances by 2 classic princes from Once Upon a Princess Parties, the Hoboken Fire Department, and a visit by Santa Claus.
Special Prizes & Giveaways by radio station CBS FM 101.1. Hot chocolate served by Apple Montessori Schools.
• Hoboken Cheer Dynamics All Stars
• Tiny Team & Mini Team
• Hoboken Hip Hop, led by Jenn Eisenberg
• Larkin Dancers of Studio L Hoboken
• NYC Classical Training
• The Hoboken District Select Chorus
• The Hoboken District Select Band
• Garden Street School of Performing Arts performing Songs from A Hoboken Tale
• Junior Girl Scout Troop 12881
• and more