Tuesday, July 14, 2015
As one of the biggest races in Hoboken, this event supports local youth charities, including Hoboken Boys and Girls Club and the Jubilee Center. There is a fun run and other special events for the kids before the evening kicks off with 1500+ runners participating in the waterfront 5K. An after party along the pier is a great way for volunteers and runners alike to end a successful night.
- $25 early bird special (through May 31)
- $30 online (June 1 – June 30)
- $35 online (July 1 – July 10)
- $35 in-person registration (July 10 – 15)
- Kids’ race is free!
TIME & LOCATION: Pier A (1st & Sinatra Dr), Hoboken, NJ
- Kids’ Run – 3:30pm
- Check-in – 5:30pm (bag check is available)
- Race Start – 7:00pm
- After Party – Immediately following race (Free admission for runners, volunteers & sponsors – ID required)
TEAMS: Grab your friends to race and party together! It is easy to get started. Just designate yourself as a captains and then refer friends to join your team. For each friend you refer (using your referral link provided in your confirmation email), you’ll get $1 off your entry fee.